LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys im new here and not real mechanically inclined so forgive me if I sound stupid. I was looking for advice on suspension for my 96 trans am. I bought the car with 36000 miles on it and it currently has around 112000 and I have never done anything with the suspension but have done alot of work on the motor and rearend. Is it wise to just swap out the shocks or are there other parts I should be looking into? Im looking for better handling and that newer car ride feel. thanks for any info.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well sub frame connectors make a huge difference. I have koni adjustable shocks on my car and they made a huge difference. But there pricey. Im sure just new shocks will make a difference. What are u wanting are u wanting better traction or just a better ride and handling. Theres always torque arm panhard bar lca's. All depends what u want

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking for better ride and handling, mainly handling. Id like to get the factory feel and handling back at least if not a lil better than that. Thanks for the info and reply.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Subframe connectors help alot in handling. Makes the car more ridged

1 - 4 of 4 Posts