LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get 6-8 more CCs out of my combustion chamber and wanted to reference someones finished product; anybody have detailed pics they can post, link or send me?

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
My advice .. dont do it -- i took my heads down 6cc from stock and i cant for the life of me find the perfect LT1edit setup ... sometimes it feels like im dumping fuel by the buckets , other times im running hard rpm's and it feels like im not getting the fuel in there ... leave em stock .. but hey i have my college physics proffesor working on the program now so who knows i might just get that power i was looking for from these damn heads . If not im thinking of just yanking em and tossing AFR's 210's at it im sure there a serious step up and guys should already have decent programs for them

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you refering to shaving the heads or opening up the combustion chamber? To clarify, I need to grind out additional material from the chamber(6 CC worth), to lower my compression.

I contacted Lloyd Elloit (Elliot's Portworks) to see if it was possible; he does it regularly. Most of the material will come from unsrouding the valves and rounding the smog knot. This is a forged/ boosted application.

PCM for Less will be performing my tuning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts