LS1LT1 Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
The temp sensor is new but I will check the wire connection. The opti is new but you think it may have a oil leak that has coated it? Sucks it ran really good after I cut the cat off. This is one thing I noticed is this a problem (Bit# 5: Injector Fault Detected This Run Cycle) this is in the engine status bits.
What brand Opti is it? Doubtful the Opti has oil on it if new. I don't think it's the Opti, but if the temp sensor issue doesn't fix the stumble I don't know where else to look.

I didn't see anything with the injector fault.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
What brand Opti is it? Doubtful the Opti has oil on it if new. I don't think it's the Opti, but if the temp sensor issue doesn't fix the stumble I don't know where else to look.

I didn't see anything with the injector fault.
I changed the temp sensor it was bad. That fixed the stumble and idle problem but still have the loss of power like you pulled a plug wire off.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I changed the temp sensor it was bad. That fixed the stumble and idle problem but still have the loss of power like you pulled a plug wire off.
Check all your spark plug wires. They tend to melt from touching the exhaust manifold. Could be that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Nice!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts