LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,I know this is not to likely to happin,but worth a try.
I have recently bought a 1999 trans am vert,that come from Arlington Texas.
The car came from a place called WFL wholesale (2445 US HWY 287) I would like to track down whoever was the prev-owner to see if he-she has the paper work that came with the car and some info about the car.

The car is black with black roof and grey inside it is a ws6 with 17in wheels.
Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
The best advice is first get a carfax to give you some sort of info concerning where the car was purchased and/or originally titled...Maybe through contacting GM you can find out what dealer originally sold the vehicle...Then you might be able to get some contact info through them...be warned,they aren't (usually) too helpful when there isn't any sale to be made.....

Or try going to any Pontiac dealer and pull up the service history for the TA from the service dept.They can do that,I have had it done on a previous TA I had...They might be able to pull the info of the owner through that...

On my papers they scratched out some info....It looked like it was the previous owner's name ;)

Some dealers I have heard can bring up current (and possibly previous) registration on a vehicle just by using the VIN#....I think they use this to verify ownership of trade-ins...

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts