LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys are intrested...... On Saturday night a few ls1 will be gathering at Photo's. Should be a good time. Alot of Ls1tech guys will be out there. Im sure you guys will be game. Good Food, sweet and fast cars :D .
Photo's thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
it's on the corner of wolf and kenningston I believe......i know how to get there, used to go there a lot.

if i went it won't be till a lot later at night. I am going to the joliet jackhammers baseball game sat night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
always up got a meet, need directions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
its on wolf and kensington rd in mt. prospect. basically take lake/uclid to wolf, south to kensington. right there at that intersection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
gets really hot around 7, but there will be cars there as early as 6 and usually stay til 10 or so as long as their aren't any other shows in the area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
baddogz28 said:
Just the alternator, but I am working till 7 today- won't have time to fix it till tomorrow.
well thats not too bad, could have been worseyou gonna show up with another car tonight, assuming the weather clears more...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
StoleIt said:
its only a 30% chance of rain...that means theirs a 70% chance it wont rain!!!!
It pouring here downtown :thumbdown !
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top