LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mrs. and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, now I'm working on painting the 9" housing, then going to settle in and watch the Cup race this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
That's not a bad plan. Just got up a bit ago, gonna stop by a work picnic and then watch the race. My parents told me yesterday that they had 2 extra tix, but I didn't feel like leaving at 3am to make it there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I get to chill until about 9:30 pm then off to work I go. On the flip side, my weekend starts on Friday morning.As long as I get to watch Nascar , it's all good.

·
Registered
145 Posts
lazy Sunday here also. I'm at work, and call volumes on Sundays are usually lower, so that means lots of TV, lots of internet, lots of PS2, and lots of eating! :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Really lazy sunday for me too. I've done nothing, but I've got a laundry list of things to do:

Typical clean the house stuff
Laundry

And then there's the cars:

I need to put a couple of minor things in the purple one. I've got half the motor of the black one sitting in my living room waiting for me to clean up and then reassemble the motor.

Just can't get the motivation today.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Well yesterday i worked form 11am-1am 14hours if i counted right.
I was going to have to go in to work at 11am today and work til 9 but i was told i could show up to work today at 5 since i covered for the guy who didnt show. So im lazy sunday until 5. That 14hours wouldnt have been worth it if i didnt have an lt1

·
Registered
993 Posts
I woke up at 1PM with the worst headache ever and an unbelievable need for water. I later would drop the worst beer deuce in the history of alcohol consumption.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Waiting around until it's time to go to hell, errr.... I mean work. :(

·
Registered
993 Posts
Gabez28 said:
Waiting around until it's time to go to hell, errr.... I mean work. :(
That sucks dude.. I used to have to work a 9-hour shift on Sunday back in high school when I worked at a Supermarket. That sucked... I hate working on Sundays.

·
Registered
101 Posts
It sucks but only for a month and a half more. After that it's off to the police department. :banana:

·
Registered
288 Posts
i had a bridal shower to go to at the nashville convention center

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well now that Jr. got wrecked and now is probably out of the Chase I guess the rest of my Sundays through the end of the year are free :rolleyes:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yep , just saw that , too. I believe I'll hope that Gordon goes into the wall .I'm disgustivated!

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I am just trying to recover from last night... :eek: :congrats: :homer:

·
Registered
288 Posts
aww poor baby...

guess i'll pull for stewart now...

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got up at 5:00pm. Now thats a lazy sunday

·
Registered
145 Posts
let's see, it's now 6:20 here, and we haven't had a single call today. I've been surfing the web, watching the TV, and playing MX vs. ATV Unleashed on the PS2...............DAMN it's hard being a fireman sometimes!! :D Oh well, when I get off work at 8am tomorrow morning, I guess I will go home, hang out with my 2 sons, and do the same thing I do when I'm at work!!! lol :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Been installing O2 sims on the SS today,been checking out Devil May Cry 3 with my son and wife,went to the store real quick to buy a couple frozen pizzas and salad stuff..Been on the net and IMing with my brother in Denver....thinking about going out for a drive....

-Milt

1 - 20 of 23 Posts