·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Autoweek:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
That is simply awesome. Im a big mopar fan myself mostly b-bodies but i cant discredit teh e body cars. And this is simply the best tribute to a classic anyone has done so far.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Holy cow talk about a literal interpretation of the original.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Damn, I'd take a car payment for that thing!
Wicked pissa! ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Those pics weren't stolen from a toy company were they?

I bet Dodge is going to lose alot of sales now that these pics are released.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
HOLY CHIT!!! Yeah that is what you do when you go retro!! You don't retro style, you just do a modern interpretatoin!!! yeah I may have to think about a dodge in the future...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Am I the only one who has some difficulty disconnecting the word "disaster" from "Challenger?"

Then again, I remember working on some of the originals. I hope the Reichs Fuhrer has made some improvements.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I love that!

·
Registered
143 Posts
dodge made a good comeback with this one. they really screwed up the charger. but the challenger is bad ass i wish i could get one when and if they make it to production.

·
Registered
612 Posts
somebody forgot to tell them to do a modern interpretation of the original. they straight copied it. looks sweet as hell though

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wonder why they didn't choose the Cuda name instead? It looks more like a 70 Cuda then a Challenger from these pics.

Nevermind. The pics above are just the wrong year. If you look up pics of a 70 Challenger its pretty dead on. My bad.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Karps TA said:
I wonder why they didn't choose the Cuda name instead? It looks more like a 70 Cuda then a Challenger from these pics.
Because Plymouth is dead. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts