LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is everyone getting in to for Labor Day?

I can't wait. Three day weekend. Family is in from MN. Going to spend some time with them tomorrow. Might hit up the local car cruise in. Sunday we're throwing a little thing at the new apartment. Burgers, brats, and beer. Might have 10-15 people there, just a little shindig. Monday will be recovery day and taking it easy around the house. Have a movie night and grill some steaks. Might work in some tennis and some pool lounging into the mix somewhere. Looking like mid 80s all weekend and not a drop of rain in the sky. Should be a relaxing, fun weekend. I can't wait.

Everyone be careful out there. Stay safe and have a great Labor Day.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Tonight I'm going to the Canfield Fair with the wife.... I'm not a big fair goer though, and I get tired of it after a few hours... my wife could go all day though.

Saturday, I have my second and smaller (money-wise) fantasy football draft.... I hate this draft because we take individual defensive players... PITA. :mad: But I do it, so I can see a group of friends I don't get to see all that often anymore.

I usually spend parts of Sat and Sun at my father-in-law's helping work on the Corvette restorations... Sat is out this week, but I'll walk over on Sun and continue stripping the 66 427/435 Vette, and the 75 Vette that we are working on right now... the 66 is a full-all out frame off resto for someone... the 75 is a strip-n-paint (as well as new front and rear fascia installation) for someone else.... seems like forever since we've actually worked on HIS stuff. :(

Monday... I'd guess we'll have some small get-together of some sort...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Probably BBQ some burgers and brats. Drink some beer. Probably be about it. But Im off from Sept 3rd - 11th. w00t.

·
Registered
612 Posts
dunno yet, probably nothing special. the traffic is horrendous around here with all the evacuees, and the cops are everywhere

1 - 6 of 6 Posts