1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Other than there damn LED taillights make my radar detector go nuts, not really.

Looks decent, with that kind of mileage why not just get something with a v8? Plan on doing any towing?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
yea they get pretty bad mileage, even the v6s. theyre leadsleds except the SS's. great cars nice ride and everything, but heavy!! envoys are the same way

·
Registered
441 Posts
sure this isn't a spur of the moment thing? I've had them before and so have some of my friends. I vote keep the Bird man.

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure this isn't a spur of the moment thing? I've had them before and so have some of my friends. I vote keep the Bird man.
Well it's kinda spur of the moment for the past couple of days, that's why I'm going to wait until atleast summer, and my car in the summer will make me what to keep it.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
My mechanic was telling me the other day that they have an insane amount of TSBs. Ill check mitchell for you tommorrow though.

·
Registered
109 Posts
there OK I test drove several of them when I was getting rid of my Dodge Ram 1500. Steering ratio sucks, good power on the top end from the in-line 6 but not much off the line. You have to really wind those motors but it is very much like a small V8 on the top end. They will be discontinuing them in a year or so because they have a new platform their going to building off of. Same platform as the GMC Arcadia but it most likely will not be called trailblazer anymore. Other than that my father had one for a year or so and liked it but ended up getting a F-250 diesel.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
be a man! buy a van! a minivan that is!!! no actually. sorry

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been looking around on some Trailblazer forums and it sounds like they all have some 4x4 problems and the throttle body need to be cleaned a lot or it will cause driveability issues.

But that seems to be there most common problems.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
MitchellonDemand shows 938 TSBs for the 2002 trailblazer which I think is the first year.
Keep in mind alot of them say the same thing and some are just general notices for all cars, like "dont use 3M pads to remove gaskets on aluminum manifolds.

I think the camaro has like 33.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts