LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the site is cool so far, but 48 forums, and 241 members? :eek:

maybe when/if you have 10,000 members at some point, that will make perfect sense, but it makes things really hard to read now imo.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
LMAO....

Just goes to prove you cannot please everyone. Yes some forums don't have many posts in them, but most of them have been requested to be added.

When the site launched there were only about 20 forums.

I've turned down at least 3-4 requests too because I thought the certain forum wouldn't work until we grew...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Karps TA said:
So would you like a forum for people who want to bitch how many forums we have?
Errr-heeemmm---

I think there's a rant/gripe/complain forum, well site actually, somewhere around here...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you're right, you can't make everyone happy, especially me ;)

but in my opinion, it makes for an awful lot of extra clicking around. 1 new post in this board, 1 new post in this board, and so on, over and over 48 times, you know? You can completely ignore me if you want, I'm a n00b, and i get no opinion.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
TheWraith said:
you're right, you can't make everyone happy, especially me ;)

but in my opinion, it makes for an awful lot of extra clicking around. 1 new post in this board, 1 new post in this board, and so on, over and over 48 times, you know? You can completely ignore me if you want, I'm a n00b, and i get no opinion.
Thanks. I know its annoying right now, but 1)nobody's forcing you to stay here (though I'd like every member to like the place enough to come back) and 2) the design of the site is growth oriented. I'd turn more members away by not having a forum targeted to them vs members I'm losing by having too many forums. You're the only one that's bitched about too many so far...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey, I like clicking.

Opinions, everyone has them. Nothing wrong with that---why would you get ignored? I'm new & haven't felt that way.

:clown: (this smiley doesn't mean anything-I just wanted to use it)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts