LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
bah, consider the source.... its a rich rapper "from the street" :roflmao: i'd be alot more upset with the situation if the person that said those thing had what appeared to have more than a 3rd grade education level

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is, but I'm waiting to find out if those nitwits that got themselves shot were black. I'd love to see his ignorant response. Maybe something like this....

'Yea, see, like I said, they is supposed to kill the black people.'
-'Yo, Kanye, they wuz shootin at the contractors though man.'
'George Bush hates black people.'
-'Yo dog, he's put morre blacks in positions of power than any previous president in history, how the **** can you be such an ignorant bastard dog? You puttin us back a hundred years! SHUT UP!'
'...uh... my moms didn't love me?'

·
Registered
253 Posts
Somebody should hit him with a :chairshot . :roflmao:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinkning something more like a fully loaded Mack truck would be good.

As for those dipshits that got shot, they should be staked at the entrances to the city like in medieval days.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Red Devil said:
What a way to engender sympathy...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9208195/

:angry: :thumbdown

I wonder if Mr. Limpdick West is going to try and use this for more grandstanding.:rolleyes:
maybe im missing something but who is Kanye West and what does that story have to do with him :lookleave

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. The only conclusion I can draw is that Kanye West expressed his belief on national television that George Bush holds an undue grudge towards those of Sub-Saharan African descent, and that due to the lack of federal govt presence in New Orleans following Katrina, the police are allowed to engage in wonton reckless behavior, such as shooting(wildly and apparently haphazardly) at a group of contractors, and other officers.

This is quite obviously not the case, as only "commie liberal"(read: All) media channels have reported this incident.

Did I miss anything, George?;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts