LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
IMO , the color of your skin has NOTHING to do if you're a thieving , raping , murdering dirtbag. I don't feel Bush hates blacks , why would Rice be in her position if he did? Anyone who knows me will tell you I am anti-racist as they come. In fact , I am in very involved relationship with a wonderful black lady. Still , trying to play the race card is just as bad as screaming about how whites are better or they're being mistreated. One day , perhaps both sides of the coin will learn the truths I have. You're good or bad and your race doesn't have diddley to do with that.This guy sounds like another person trying to make an opportunity of something that isn't true.

·
Registered
339 Posts
One day celebrities will wake up and realize that the general public doesn't give a shit what their opinions are.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Karps TA said:
One day celebrities will wake up and realize that the general public doesn't give a shit what their opinions are.
Couldnt have said it better. Why would i care what he says? Just because you have way more money than me doesnt mean i want to listen to your political views.

·
Registered
612 Posts
**** hollywood and most of the music industry, i never paid attn to any of them. they have no idea what the real world is like. it would be like if michael jackson taught parents lessons on how to raise kids

·
Registered
194 Posts
Okay so this is a guy that makes millions off record buyers... yet he sounded like he never finished 2nd grade. I know kids in kindergarden that can read a teleprompter better then that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts