20 Posts
congradulations :party:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gettinthere said:
Nice man! How much longer?

The due date is Dec 22... but her doctor said she measured a "little bit ahead"... so, maybe he'll get here a few days early...

As long as he comes before the first of the year... gotta get that tax break for 05! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
congrats to both of ya. I never want kids, you guys have a LOT more patientce to deal with stuff then i do i guess lol. and you think id have all the patience in the world by owning an F-body ... oh well.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congrats!!! :party:....enjoy them while there little. My little girl just started 2nd grade this year, seems like she was just born last week :rolleyes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Darth Xed said:
The due date is Dec 22... but her doctor said she measured a "little bit ahead"... so, maybe he'll get here a few days early...

As long as he comes before the first of the year... gotta get that tax break for 05! :D

I have two boys. Both December babies. 2 years and 20 days apart. The little one is coming up on 8 months old now. :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
___H said:
I have two boys. Both December babies. 2 years and 20 days apart. The little one is coming up on 8 months old now. :)

Very cool!

This is our first... so I am a bit nervous... got figure this father thing out!

I just hope the poor kid doesn't get jipped on Christmas/Birthday presents. lol.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Darth Xed said:
Very cool!

This is our first... so I am a bit nervous... got figure this father thing out!

I just hope the poor kid doesn't get jipped on Christmas/Birthday presents. lol.
Awww, congrats on your upcoming new arrival.

Don't worry about the father thing, it'll all just fall into place & you'll do an awsome job.

As far as getting "jipped" on Chirstmas/B-day, that'll be up to you and the misses. I'm sure you two will figure out how to make his special day stand out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats :cheers:

·
Registered
612 Posts
congrats. keep us updated. now u will have someone to teach about real cars

1 - 20 of 24 Posts