LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody might have a rough idea on a 1/4 mile time i have a 95 firebird formula 6 speed 373 gears,285 40 18 g-force radials,530 lift cam with 1.6 roller rockers it ends up coming out to be a 558 or 568 lift with the 1.6s dont remember,pace setter long tubes,3 inch exhaust with flowmaster super 10s, a/c egr and smog delete,bbk underdrive pulleys,52 mm tb,gasket matched and ported intake manifold,moroso cai,grenateli tuned maf,msd opti,crane fireball coil,ram street strip clutch,weld in sub-frame connectors,with a 180 thermostat tuned on 89 thru pcm for less the track i would eventually be running at is in norwalk ohio summit racing motorsports parkway its a really nice track stays pretty sticky was just wondering some numbers i could possibly expect

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ill be racing at norwalk and dragway 42 this year. I'm almost done with my build. I'm adding a set of le2 heads this weekend. I cant wait to see what I run.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya would like to make it up there this year i guess it just depends on if im happy with the way it runs when i get it out, im also probably going to go get a 160 thermostat and tune it for 93 after i get the clutch broke in

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Depends on how rough the track is.... ;)

Cam duration is what you should be looking at more than lift. If you had two 230 duration cams on the same lsa with .010 lift difference, the performance would be similar. Compare that to a 010* duration difference (say 220 vs 230 vs 240) will be quite different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts