LS1LT1 Forum banner

jaberwaki

3K views 27 replies 3 participants last post by  contraststriker 
#1 ·
is slow. :box:

that is all.

#2 ·
wow how did i miss this section?????!!!!

i thought i heard someone saying i was slow..... not really sure because they are so far behind me its heard to hear them....:lol:

#4 ·
things are looking bad for me making it ....:(
got a call from the clerk of courts.... they finnally found the racing tkt they thought the cop forgot to turn in......:eek:
its gonna cost 350 bucks.... pretty much all the mod money i have .... if i dont find someway to make about 300 extra bucks i aint gonna be able to have the car in one peice in time :(

#6 ·
set of valve seals and .040 cometic head gaskets...
these are a must
a fresh set of head bolts..... are a, would like to have but could do without for now...

#11 ·
thats good to go man thanks... tell you what, if you can do that then us LCC boys have HPtuners for 1999 and 2002. we can hook you up with some free tuning next time you need it, just let us know what you need and swing on by :cool:

#13 ·
hey, about those nittos you had....are you trying to get rid of them...?

and for the head bolts, do they have to be arp? or is stock ok? ARP bolts might be harder for me to come by for free, but stock ls1 head bolts should be cake.

#16 ·
stock bore size for the gaskets...
gm bolts are fine.

as for the nittos if you can come up with a set of ".040 cometic gaskets", then you can take them off my rims and mount them on yours and call it square :cool:

#18 ·
99formulam6 said:
hmm, i assume they're 275/40/17's, right? how much tread...?
theres is enough for 15-20 (maybe more) passes down the 1/4 ....

i have a spare set of rims here you can have with em if you want to keep your street tires for driving, they are ugly but they will work for at the track... :thumbsup:

#20 ·
eh, i would not use them as daily drivers you rely on... only because in the rain you will be calling me up and cussing at me because you can only go 20 mph :lol:

#24 ·
ah... i see... well the trade does more for me cause it puts my other car back on the road... i hate charging friends $....

this saterday i am pulling the heads off her to inspect them, feel free to swing on by ....

39877 hughesville rd
hamilton va 20158

i'll pm ya the phone, i wont online for 4 days cause i have the next 4 days off :D

#25 ·
i sent you a pm, but i didnt see that you werent going to be online for 4 days...but your pm didnt have a number...

and i meant if i needed to, i would buy the gaskets and trade you for the tires, if i couldnt get ahold of the gaskets from someone local to me.

i might be heading down to the Gulf Coast on my ship because of the hurricane, so im not sure if ill be able to make it to the shootout now....but i sure hope so. ill keep you posted, and pm me your number again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.