LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The site doesn't really start rocking until about noon eastern time. I'm on central, and from the time I get to work until I leave for lunch around 11:30 there's only maybe 5-8 people online at a time, then after lunch its like 15-25 all afternoon.

Maybe the west coasties have to wake up before the internet really starts bumpin'

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've been attempting to get this rare weekly phenomena: Sleep. I've been going in work at 6:30 pm and not leaving until 11:00 am the next day. The weekends are a different matter. They keep telling us they are going to cut back on the OT but if they do , it's only for a day or so. Still kinda nice to be able to buy parts and I'm saving up for a new truck so I won't have to finance one. The dually is eating me alive on gas. 10.00 a day is too much.

·
Registered
993 Posts
badjuju342 said:
I've been attempting to get this rare weekly phenomena: Sleep. I've been going in work at 6:30 pm and not leaving until 11:00 am the next day. The weekends are a different matter. They keep telling us they are going to cut back on the OT but if they do , it's only for a day or so. Still kinda nice to be able to buy parts and I'm saving up for a new truck so I won't have to finance one. The dually is eating me alive on gas. 10.00 a day is too much.
Damn man, that's rough. Sounds like you need a good 86 Accord beater or something. Rough hours too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
lol...don't let him fool ya on how rough it is, this fool has been able to pay for his whole LS1 conversion, with nothing but the best parts available, as well as some very nice add-ons, with straight cash!! :D he's working those hours for a reason!! lol

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
LoL @ NiceTry... almost didn't recognize you Patty... hahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts