LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After speaking with a few of ya it seems a Road Trip is in order ....:rockon:
Annoucing the annual "Invasion" cruise we will do every year to start in Chicago and finish in Atlanta at the Annual F-body Gathering on Memorial Day Weekend this Years Dates are May 26-28 ... site info here --> http://www.fbodygathering.com/
Here is the Pre-liminary Information for this Awesome Event

Event Cities..
Wednesday, May 24th
Chicago to Indy: 3 ? hrs/182 miles
(Leave Chicago 8:00-11:30 arrive Indy)

Stop at Indy for some fun and lunch!
*Speedway Fun time: 11:30-2:30

Indy to Louisville: 2 ? hrs/114 miles
(Leave Indy 2:30 – 4:30 arrive Louisville)

Stop for the night. Enjoy Louisville 4th St Live/ O’Malley’s Corner/River walk

Thursday, May 25th
Louisville to Chattanooga: 5 hrs/305 miles
*Alternate route Louisville to Atlanta: 61/2 hrs/421 miles

Points of interest:
*Bowling Green & the Corvette Museum
*Lynchburg, TN and the Jack Daniels Distillery

Leave Louisville 8:00 arrive BG at 9:30
Enjoy museum.

Leave BG 11:00: Stop for lunch Murfreesboro, TN: 12:40 – 1:30

Murfreesboro 13:30-2:30 arrive in Lynchburg, TN (or cont. straight on to Atlanta)

Enjoy the J.D. distillery 2:30 – 4:00

Leave Lynchburg 4:00 arrive Chattanooga 5:45

Rest! Or go enjoy the famous Chattanooga Cho-Cho (now a great restaurant), Ruby Falls, Lookout Mt., Coolidge Park or the famous TN Aquarium
Friday, May 26th
Sleep in a little! Leave Chattanooga 9:30 arrive Atlanta 11:30 (119 miles)

More info to follow as for now Who's interested .. ya dont have to go the whole tour , no restrictions , there are other clubs forming there clan's,
This could be big , huge .. dont miss it .. You going ? Let us know Registration is free for this site .. leave your mark by posting
Thanks WartHog n Wife for all the Help !

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhh the Irony .. aint it a shame .. well how many of you .. got #'s yet ? i got my first reply from F-body Hideout today ... there est is 15 or so .. we gotta show em up fella's ! Besides we get a big group together we can whip out the banners n stickers n show love to the best site we know .

Any info on hotels would be nice to keep the group together ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey any member's in Nashville and Chatanooga got any cool gathering spots .. im finishing up the details of this yr's power tour but need cool stops for these towns .. should have it up by this friday.. we can get our hotels in advance also I have worked out deals with a couple hotel chains if we take more than 20 rooms(roughly 40 power tourer's) in one hotel we can get hella cheap rates at decent hotels .. Any other ideas or input will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
232 Posts
Transamman25 said:
Yea i saw that one unfortuantely they told me 269 a night for Marriot .. jeez you made of cash ??
They give a special rate for the gathering. I think it was around $75. Which is a heck of a deal.

Too bad ya'll aren't coming through VA.:mad: I would love to join in.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I may be in on this, depends on where I am in training if I can get a couple of days off. I'll let you know

I'm almost positive I'll be at the gathering, though :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
The nashville crowd can and will be accomodating. I have to tell ya though that you need to change the name, Power Tour is a registered trademark of Hot Rod. :eek:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll be in the group with Brian when you guys show up in Indy. Can't wait for this year since I missed G9.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts