LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys. My bud cthomas told me about the site and I thought I would join up. I've been a member of ls1tech since Apr. 2004 and I think I will break 600posts there tonight. :D My user name is the same there and on kyhorsepower.com as it is here. Just alittle bit about myself. I'm a 23 year old Tech School student here in Bowling Green. Studying electronics. Some of my other hobbys are R/C airplanes, computer's, and Hometheater systems. All my buddy's call me to wire stuff up after they get pissed cause something doesn't work :lol: I also play Halo on XBOX live alot. So if any fo you guys want to play my user name is STALKERZ28. Send me a friend request and we will kick some ass. Here's a few pics of my car.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
howdy... nice car

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well, seeings as who told you about the site, I give you a friendly southern "howdy" to 'ya!

·
Registered
612 Posts
welcome, and beautiful car. nice to see more 'tech people coming over to our corner of the internet

·
Registered
97 Posts
Awesome car. Welcome the LS1LT1.

·
Registered
288 Posts
what up matt, bout time you get over here

·
Registered
281 Posts
Glad you finally made it Matt, but damn your slow :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know :streetrac Hopefully

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice ride welcome aboard :hello:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yep , I've seen you around on Tech , you've got a really nice car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks alot guys and gals. Yeah i am over a Tech alot. I will try to get more pics as soon as I round up a digital camera. Here is two more that I have.

A try at a night shot. I'm no photographer :roflmao:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice car. Welcome to the boards.:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts