LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your fav quotes whether it be from a movie or song or just some moto you live life by.
Yes, I'm THAT bored

I only have one now because my brain is fried from drinking large amounts of alcohol last night:

What is best in life? To crush the enemy, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations from the women

·
Registered
364 Posts
Colonel Sanders to Dark Helmet said:
"It's Mega Maid, sir... She's gone from suck to blow!

Of course, I could simply quote the entire Spaceballs movie... it's full of fantastic one-liners! :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
What an incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes outta no where to lead the pack, at Augusta. He's on his final hole, he's about 455 yards away - he's gonna hit about a two-iron I think. Oh he got all of that one! The crowd is standing on its feet here, the normally reserved Augusta crowd - going wild - for this young Cinderella, he's come outta no where, he's got about 350 yards left, he's gonna hit about a five-iron, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing - that's - Oh he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that, the crowd is just on its feet here, uh - He's the Cinderella boy, uh - tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot, he's got about 195 yards left, he's got about a - its looks like he's got about an eight-iron. This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta no where, a former greenskeeper now - about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!
I think I'm in love with a retard.
Is he bigger me then me?
I get drunk. I race cars. I fondle women. But I have weekends off and I am my own boss.
I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
I could go on forever

·
Registered
388 Posts
Man, I can never think of these, they just come to me off the top of my head sometimes. In everyday life, I quote Super Troopers, Old School, Duece Bigalow, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Full Metal Jacket, and alot of TV shows like Family Guy and Aqua Teen Hunger Force along with little funny inside joke quotes my friends and I use. Tons more but I just cant think of them right now. I can never think of them off the top of my head though. I just come up with it on the spot when something reminds me of a quote.

I'll try to look that list over that I just typed up and get some quotes from those movies once I have some time to think about it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
"I reckon I'm gonna have me summa them french fried pertators, mm-hmm."

?It?s mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack?not rationality.?

"Crosses and water don't do dick, so forget what you saw in the movies."

"I've got a GUN out there in my purse, and if you take one more look at me or make another indecent proposal, I'm going to go GET that gun, and I'll turn you from a rooster to a hen in ONE SHOT!"

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

·
Registered
388 Posts
josh99ta said:
Man, I can never think of these, they just come to me off the top of my head sometimes. In everyday life, I quote Super Troopers, Old School, Duece Bigalow, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Full Metal Jacket, and alot of TV shows like Family Guy and Aqua Teen Hunger Force along with little funny inside joke quotes my friends and I use. Tons more but I just cant think of them right now. I can never think of them off the top of my head though. I just come up with it on the spot when something reminds me of a quote.

I'll try to look that list over that I just typed up and get some quotes from those movies once I have some time to think about it.
Alot of my one liners are to be taken in context with whatever makes me blurt one out, but here are some of my favs...

Reservoir Dogs
"You going to bark little doggie, or are you going to bite?"

Pulp Fiction
"English mother f'er, do you speak it?"

Full Metal Jacket
"Choke yourself!"

·
Registered
53 Posts
"I shall finish the game" Doc young guns 2

·
Registered
612 Posts
lets see,

thats one thing i love about hitmen, no matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad about it - Sin City

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
" i live my life a quarter mile at a time...for those 10 seconds or less im free" ghaha

·
Registered
138 Posts
You know how fast you were going?
10?
but isnt the speed limit 10?
yeah.... it is....
are you police?
Campus police...
AHHAA (BWAAAAAAAA)
Mother of god......
From Dukes of Hazzard and if you havent seen it yet GO SEE IT. you wont regret it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
In the castle of aaaaaaggghhhhhh. OOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! No, not OOH! AAAAaaaaagggghhhhh. No no no, OOH as in shock and surprise. You mean OH! Yes. OOOOHHHHH!!!
Hey you guys!!!
How long do you guys wait to call??? Six days.

Hey baby, ever have your a**hole licked by a fat man in a trench coat??
Well, look at these morose mother f***ers here. Smells like someone sh*t in their cereal. Booong!
I can't think of any others right now that haven't already been used.

·
Registered
330 Posts
F-Bobby said:
You know how fast you were going?
10?
but isnt the speed limit 10?
yeah.... it is....
are you police?
Campus police...
AHHAA (BWAAAAAAAA)
Mother of god......
From Dukes of Hazzard and if you havent seen it yet GO SEE IT. you wont regret it.
I'm a big fan of the show and didn't expect to like the movie, but I LOVED it. Wholly entertaining.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, nice. :D

"I dont know what the F' you just said, but you touched me man. That was deep." - Tracy Morgan, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"He loves the cock." - Jay

"I am the C.L.I.T. commander!" - Jay

"YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL LICKERS!" - Jay

Oh man, many more, thats a good movie. :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
joe dirt
"hello..i hear people"
"it puts the joe dirt in the hole"
"ya know what we need.. some gas o lean.breakfast of champions. ok now we gotta get way back. this gonna be fun. (roman candles launches..hits gas)wooo look at that shit. oh man were gonna get so busted. lets get outta here."
"i can see down your shirt" "what an ass"
"luckly my neck broke my fall"
"you wanna fight..how bout you stick your head up my butt and fight for air"
one of the best movies ever made

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Boondock Saints!

Where the **** is my cookie?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts