LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Spelling Bee winnah!
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Undie pants on... Not my big man pants on yet as no track time still... However, the kill list grows thanks to my MT ET Streets. All of this was tonight and speeds were starting at 0-20mph and ending at 45 - 60mph. Really fun night!

2013 Porsche Cayman S, man was this guy pissed afterwards, I would be too after spending 80k on a car and getting spanked by some old cheap pos.

SRT4 Neon modified, crazy boost most likely by the sounds of it. He said he can't get traction until 2nd or third. I told him I have drag radials, rofl.

80's RX7 with what he said, "A silverado engine" pretty sure it was some sort of Vortex platform. Car was a bad ass frankenstein.

2000 ish 5.0 Mustang with a turbo running 8lbs of boost. He must have chased me down after I pulled out of the meet. He was also friends with the Mazda owner. I talked to them for a while, really nice guys.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sounds like quite the night. Wish there was that much action around here. I'm nowhere near the point of beating 80k dollar cars, but I've always wanted to see someone's reaction to something like that lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts