LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Family,

I have the AVS Blacked out tail light covers on my 95 Trans am. Are there brighter taillight bulbs for our cars so that the brake lights are extra bright when stopping. What is the brand and part number. I would hate to get rear ended again....:craz28:

·
Global Moderator
12,966 Posts
I can't give you a brand or part #, but there are led tail lights out there using the cree plasma led. This baby puts out a boatload of light.

Unlike the other led tail lights on the market that use many round led's to make the light, the cree plasma led uses 1 square or rectangular led in the bulb. 700 lumans or more is possible with the cree plasma led.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks--Bolo sure he's not the only one that needs this info on the lights..lots of Guys and Gals use the AVS blackouts... Bolo will be posting the pics of Bolojones95 soon as its a good day-- its been raining off and on----but it looks good....besides the spot that my mom bumped in to my beak....:eek:ouch---Bolo will be painting again this winter bolo hopes--both bumpers--maybe the whole car...the guy that did my hood made it look so hot---he has to do the whole car....Shot out to Italia Collision in Detroit---Oh and it wasn't cheep--Jonhnny did a great job>>>>:notworthy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts