LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wired in the back light to my temp gauge in my 94z28. I grounded it to the bolt in the back of the console. It connects to a metal bracket and it tested fine for a ground. I wired in the live wire to a wire I found that was live when the key is turned.

OK, everytime I get out of the car then get back in I get shocked. WTF!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,014 Posts
that's probably unrelated -- there is nothing i can think of in a 12v system that could build up the static electricity charge that'd give you a shock getting in/out of a vehicle...?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
620 Posts
Mine shocks me almost everytime. Gotta love the cloth seats man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
620 Posts
lol nice one dude! were all always glad to help!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top