LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....next money pit....First round of mods will include a new kitchen floor hardwired surround/ABUS system, OnQ/Network, security system, HDTV/DSS/projector prewire....Home Depot, Lowes, and my company will love me....:banana:

I'll have some pics up soon....:D

Once we're settled in I'll host a cookout/cartard gathering! I want to piss the neighbors off proper....:D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Kevin B. said:
....next money pit....First round of mods will include a new kitchen floor hardwired surround/ABUS system, OnQ/Network, security system, HDTV/DSS/projector prewire....Home Depot, Lowes, and my company will love me....:banana:

I'll have some pics up soon....:D

Once we're settled in I'll host a cookout/cartard gathering! I want to piss the neighbors off proper....:D
This should really be posted on iconhomedepotfag.com ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Congrats guys!

My wife and I built a new house last year and moved in last September...

Ya, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc is gonna get a lot of cash from you! :candlesad

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate moving....Well moving isn't bad its the packing....lol

So far I've heard are we taking this stupid light....In referance to my full sized traffic light/signal....WTF? Ofcourse we are....:D It will hang in my garage....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gettinthere said:
Put it all in the 3rd Gen and the rent a trailer. Done.
:squint:

Heres the front view....It's pretty plain in the front right now....That bush/tree thing is coming down....Gwen has plans of planting flowers in the front of the house....

Before anyone says something its not a modular or trailer home....Even though I own a 3rdgen....;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ThrashN said:
nice, how much land? My big thing when looking for a house was that I could put up a 3 car garage, I would have lived in a trailor but the old lady won't let us.
Half an acre....It's a corner lot with a big fenced in back yard....I also looked for property with good sized land so I could build out....

I made out on this house....We offered much less than asking and for the seller to pay our closing costs....He accepted our bid....:cool: I signed a rent to own agreement so I could take immediate possession....The seller was happy about that also because he was tired of mowing the grass and worring that something would happen to the house....

Its only a one car garage but I have plans of building a three car behind the one car....Another good thing it has a nice sized mini barn to store all the stuff that doesn't belong in the garage (i.e. lawn mowers)....

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Sounds like you got just what you wanted. A half acre is a nice amount of land, big enough to build a garage and not too much to mow. The house we are buying is on a half acre lot and has a walk out basement. I'm hoping to start construction on the garage in early spring. I want to do a 3 car garage with a lift in one stall. Would also like A/C and a bathroom.
Good luck with the new house and let us know when the house warming party is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts