LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find Fridays are good for relaxing from working all week . Even with OT I get outta there by 11:00 am . So where to? Why , the liquor store , of course , for refreshing beverages. So I'm looking around and I decide NOT to purchase my ol' drinking buddy , Evan Williams. Instead , I see it on a shelf screaming at me: Sauza Reposado Hornitos! I dunno but with a name like that , it's gotta be good! So far, nice warm fuzzy buzz and rather smooth. I like it!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No prob! Chris 89gta can tell you horror stories of me and Evan. I made LS13rdgen quite green one night , the poor dude! He banned Evan from his house forever! :dontknow:

·
Registered
993 Posts
badjuju342 said:
I made LS13rdgen quite green one night , the poor dude! He banned Evan from his house forever! :dontknow:
Nothin wrong with that, I do it to myself every weekend. It's healthy for the stomach to purge every once in a while. :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
badjuju342 said:
My ultimate goal is to thoroughly corrupt Chris 96 WS6 :rockon:
Lol, I had a friend in high school named Steve who was the son of a preacher. He was one good kid. Now I've got him drinking, playing poker, and banging jewish girls. You could say I'm a bad influence.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't get me wrong , Chris has his moments but getting plastered ain't one of 'em. I figured Chris would have something to say here but he's ignoring me. LOL!

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Hey, I bang a Protestant chick and I have played poker...2 out of 3? LOL

I don't have a problem with drinking as long as its not in excess...I just personally never developed the taste for it so I don't drink.

I will have a glass of wine on an extremely rare occassion, but I'm really picky about what kinds. Most of it tastes like mustard greens & vinegar to me. LOL

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I knew about the rest but never the wine part. I salute you , sir. :usa:.You would be a hoot pickled!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
I don't have a problem with drinking as long as its not in excess...I just personally never developed the taste for it so I don't drink.

I will have a glass of wine on an extremely rare occassion, but I'm really picky about what kinds. Most of it tastes like mustard greens & vinegar to me. LOL
Nothing wrong with that, I've got a few friends who don't drink.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
badjuju342 said:
No prob! Chris 89gta can tell you horror stories of me and Evan. I made LS13rdgen quite green one night , the poor dude! He banned Evan from his house forever! :dontknow:

Damn you got Evan for tonight? Maybe I need to give you a call and sample!!!

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
badjuju342 said:
Come on out , dude!!!! It's tequila night , though.

;) no tequilla for me. Ask Bob about the last time I had tequilla... :dontknow:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well , hanging with Bob is bad in itself.And Bob and tequila has to be downright ugly!

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Well put it this way... I have never line danced before... and that night... I... I... <bows head>... I line danced...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh man , that must have been horrible! You're among friends here, we're here for ya , dude.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
LoL... yeah it was down at the Trap in Nashville... Wow... I amjust glad I don't remember it!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There ya have it , folks: Another great Nashville moment of shame, brought to you by LS1LT1.com!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts