LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for hypertech power programmer 30026 part# 1994 chevy Camaro z28 ..any leads would be great hard to find one that's unlocked..I'd appreciate it

·
Global Moderator
13,506 Posts
I would nix the idea of the hypertech 1 tune fits all. Get a software program called Tunercat obd 1 tuner. The program with $EE definition file is only about a 100 bucks.

You can use it to change the tune on your 94. Or if not confident enough to change PCM data, you could get Salomon at the following link to send you a bin file for what you want done to the car's tune. www.lt1pcmtuning.com

Also, the gearheadefi forum has many tune bin files for obd 1 lt1 cars that you can download for free. You might find just the right tune for your 94 there.

To use Tunercat on your 94, you will need a 12 pin obd1 GM type cable to connect car's aldl to usb port of PC based computer. You can get one at tunercat site or from www.obd2allinone.com/aldl.asp

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. I bought a 2018 zl1 with no motor &trans. Bought a 21 zl1 lt4 with harness and trans. 18 programmed ecu. Fans not working nor is the water pump and supercharger pump. Would that be in the 18 tune or the fuse box. I’m stuck

·
Global Moderator
13,506 Posts
I'm afraid that a car that new is out of my area of expertise. In fact, I don't even know what car your talking about.

I suggest you try to find an answer in a forum dedicated to your car. Here at ls1lt1.com we mainly know 93-02 camaros & firebirds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts