LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im on here all dya from work. ive done 2 inspections and no alignments today, ive already gone through 2 red bulls, and i still got 3 hours left. how many of you guys are in this same predicament that i am in. its gettin so bad that the 6 different boards that i check regularly cant keep up with me so i signed up for another 2

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I am. I am on in between patients here at the Clinic. Luckily we only need a few minutes per patient.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Dude 6 hours of sleep is kicking. I wish I got 6 hours every night!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Being in the I.T. department has it's advantages....

I'm usually on all day between 8am and 5pm... and here and there at home if I'm not sick of staring at a computer. :fluffy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
:raises hand:

Yup, I'm at work also...all week, all day

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah im pullin 10 hour days cause the kid who did the alignments fell off a ladder and shatered his elbow. so now im doing all the alignments too. and im still out will like 2 in the morning and being at work at 8. I RULE!!! i mean... RED BULL RULES!

·
Registered
724 Posts
im at work and im online all day. lol. when my ship isnt out to sea, i dont really do much, besides come online and browse the forums...makes time go by quicker, and i learn alot :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm usually on at work. Being a KC-10 Wing Scheduler has it's ups and downs. Sometimes I can net surf all day. Other times I can't even blink without some kind of scheduling nightmare happening.

·
Registered
656 Posts
On at work right now (looks over shoulder for the boss). Second shift sucks by the way!!

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
im usally only on when im slacking off at work....tends to happen a lot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts