LS1LT1 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
2005 Phantom Black Metallic/black leather, 6-speed manual, SAP grills, a few other extras.
I love this car as much as my Trans Ams, but in a completely different way, because it's a completely different kind of car.
To see a few pics of my cars click on the link in my sig.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had 2004 blue/blue....stolen and wacked trying to find replacement but all I see are over priced or tooooo many miles!!!!:angry::banghead:

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 silver/red M6 here

·
Registered
441 Posts
'06 PBM Goat here

·
Registered
43 Posts
06 GTO 1 of 1124 Black Metallic/Black/Manual/18"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just bought 06 GTO Spice red 23k miles auto with Magnaflow exhaust. Traded my 97 Camaro Z-28 and got rid of 96 Caprice LT1. WELL WORTH IT. LS2 is STRONG. Looking to get a programmer for it soon, got Hypertech for 97 Camaro for sale, $200

·
Registered
957 Posts
09 GTO auto here

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've got a PBM 04 M6 GTO with a bunch of mods and I love it. :D

My only real complaint is that even with full pedders suspension/drag bags/poly bushings/Nitto DRs I still can't launch the thing! :craz28:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just acquired a red o4 with black interior and A4 for the wife. Anyone out there have any problems with the "suede" portion of the door panel pulling loose? Also silver spoke area of steering wheel is bubbling.................................

96 Bonne the wifes old ride, yea it's a peeler
95 Formula M6 Hurst short throw, speedlines from a 02 T/A, more "stuff" to come
05 F250 The work truck

·
Registered
440 Posts
Pop over to LS1gto.com. I know there is a post on how to replace the silver on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll have another GTO here pretty soon, as in on Monday. I know I won't be on here much since I've been on ls1gto.com since 09 but, ya never know what I'll need from this site.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts