LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did it take you to close on yer house? It's been three weeks now and I hadn't heard a work from the bank. I called friday and she said it's on track to close on time. So I ask what all has been done and she proceeds to tell me nothing!! No appraisal, no title search, no nothing. She hasn't even gotten the loan approved yet!! Everybody I've talked to said it took them 2 weeks at the most, so what's the norm?? It's suppose to close the 30th, thats a lil over a week away. A girl I work with started her refinancing at the same place the day after I started my loan and she has already closed. I know a refinance is quicker but damn there's been nothing done with mine!! Just ranting, nothing to see, move along. :angry:

·
Registered
330 Posts
We had a contract on 21 Dec and closed on 28 Feb, by choice. I wanted to make a couple of downrange runs to get the months tax free for some extra pocket money for the house.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Around 2 weeks to a month standard....But I do a rent to purshcase agreement first....So I take possesion that day....It gives me time to move stuff in while I'm waiting on the closing....

·
Registered
281 Posts
bought and sold several houses.......quickest 2 weeks.....longest about 6 weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts