LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought maybe we could add a v6 tech section cause there are plenty of people out their with them and i know a lot of them are making them pretty fast so it might attract more of their crowd if u add one /?? wat u think

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
pathogen is the only cool v6 i know... some are as bad as ricers :eek:

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Well I did have a V6 section at one time. I'm not opposed to doing it if the demand is there. Haven't heard a lot of clamoring for it though.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I know a few good v6 people. Two of them running 13.5s N/A,

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
My thoughts exaclty. I was just defending them because there not all Douchebags.

·
Registered
96 Posts
contraststriker said:
this may seem obvious...but it's "LS1LT1".com, so how many V6ers are going to make it on here anyway?
On the same token...CZ28.com has a v6 section...and I believe LS1.com did have one...LS1tech has a LT1 section...see what I'm gettin at?

And isn't one of our sponsors, Lubrant Performance, a GN/Turbo Regal place?

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
There's already a W-Body secion and a GN section, both V6 based...plus general tech. I think that covers it pretty well. If there's enough demand for a general V6 board I'll create one, but I'm not seeing the outcries from the masses.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i have a V6. :( lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
:fluffy: :lol:

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
1970judge said:
www.fullthrottlev6.com i hang out over there alot even though i dont have a v6. Those guys are a good crowd minus the GTP people.
What's wrong with the GTP folks?

·
4,979 Posts
Damn have we met? Am I that obvious about that?

·
4,979 Posts
I finally figured that out when he posted about that 98 he just got. I met him a few years ago in Ohio when he had the white car he put the Playstation in place of the passenger air bag. Still don't understand why he did that to this day

1 - 20 of 34 Posts