LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go away. Dont get me wrong, I like it warm, but I'm more of a spring/fall guy (65-75 degrees is just right for me). Hot weather means bad track times for those who race, and it also means crappy gas mileage in the daily drivers because of the AC running all the time (too hot for windows down, still sweating).

The daily driven Neon normally gets mid 30s in the MPG and last tank I did alot of stop and go driving, AC on pretty much everytime I drove, and I dipped into the 20s on gas mileage. The Neon at its worst gets 31-32.

Can't wait for Fall. :thumbsup:

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
You are such a little bitch sometimes!!! LOL I don't have A/C except for in the Vette... and that doesn't work when the car overheats... so in traffic I have none... Get over it!!! LOL

·
Registered
190 Posts
Woo-Hoo!!!

Another heat-wave coming up---93 on Friday. In all fairness, at least we got some rain & a few mild days. (In Knoxville anyway)

My pool was up to 91 3 days ago, but with the rain, etc. it dropped to 79! Still felt great though.

Hate not getting to take my tops off much, but my AC blows nice & cold. :cool:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris89GTA said:
You are such a little bitch sometimes!!! LOL I don't have A/C except for in the Vette... and that doesn't work when the car overheats... so in traffic I have none... Get over it!!! LOL
Listen here nancy boy, if all I ever did was sit in a cushy office all day and then go home to sit in a cushy house all night I could do without AC too. :twak: Its like an oven in UPS though, so I like to get a little cold air blowing on me in the afternoons before I go into the hell that is UPS and especially when I get out of there at night. :poke: :p

NANCY BOY! :cancan:

·
Registered
33 Posts
It is 99 here right now and ya'll are bitching. :) They call it a cool front when it gets in the lower nineties here. :screwy:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I agree......sweating sucks :violin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, consider yourselves lucky I guess. The rare times it only hits 103 in the summer time here, I think of that as a nice day. A normal summer day here is usually between 110 and 125. Gotta love the Arizona heat.

·
Registered
190 Posts
josh99ta said:
Can't wait for Fall. :thumbsup:
Fall!!! Arrrggghhh-gutters full of leaves, blisters from raking the yard, 400+ trick-or-treaters!!!

Then again-all the pretty leaves changing color, the crisp autumn air with it's cooler temperatures, freshly baked homemade pun'kin pie, & all of the lil cuties in their darling costumes!!!

BTW Josh, what were you thinking that nasty, dirty pic might be? Your guess would prob be right ;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
josh99ta said:
Listen here nancy boy, if all I ever did was sit in a cushy office all day and then go home to sit in a cushy house all night I could do without AC too. :twak: Its like an oven in UPS though, so I like to get a little cold air blowing on me in the afternoons before I go into the hell that is UPS and especially when I get out of there at night. :poke: :p

I work in the heat all day busting tires and you don't hear me whining. I have one car out of four that are at my house that has air and the wife drive it 99% of the time. AC is for sissies.:p

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
josh99ta said:

NANCY BOY! :cancan:

Dude I think I put my time in enough at IDS to justify saying I sir... am not the NANCY BOY here bitching about the heat. Go live in Minnesota if you want cold weather. LoL. I would hate to have the a/c all over me, get used to it and then head into a hot ass building. That would make it worse on me. Thats why the windows down on a hot day gets ya used to the heat, that way you won't bitch as much at work, little focker!!

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Right... You just keep believing that, and sooner or later your dreams will come true!!! LOL.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i know i started to go to the track last nite, but then decided not to, b/c of it being hot

·
Registered
190 Posts
[QUOTE 02, a "handy man" could take care of all that stuff. :)[/QUOTE]

Is that an offer to apply :D

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
My pool got up to the low 90's during that last hot/humid spell we had a few weeks ago but it's stayin' "perfect" currently....... I gotta believe it is the humidity and lack of a breeze. It sucks jumpin' into a pool thinking your gonna cool off only to get parboiled instead! I use my air every time my wife rides w/me (hair issues w/open windows) and if my car has been sitting outside for any length of time.

02lilredSS said:
Woo-Hoo!!!

Another heat-wave coming up---93 on Friday. In all fairness, at least we got some rain & a few mild days. (In Knoxville anyway)

My pool was up to 91 3 days ago, but with the rain, etc. it dropped to 79! Still felt great though.

Hate not getting to take my tops off much, but my AC blows nice & cold. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts