LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I pulled my rear apart and have been slowly getting the parts to fix it all (it'll be nice when I get done :D) and then I got drunk the other night and ordered a little something (or three)

Who wants to go to the track in about 3 weeks? ;)

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I don't want to hear about you and your rear when you were drunk Cam... :lol:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah yeah yeah...

the hmmm actually has nothing to do with the rear, but could also be a sexual connotation ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
You ordered a blower?:cool:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah, Heads/Cam (finally)

Got some PRC stg 2.5 5.3l heads and a custom ground cam (specs secret :) )

it's about time I joined the club and got rid of this little C1 (though it's done me very well... 12.1 @114 on a full interior car (incl jack and spare + 1/2 tank of gas!), with a 222/222 cam only car!

·
Registered
482 Posts
When is this going together?

Secret cam? :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
only cause it's a custom grind... actually, I already paid for it so I guess I could put the specs up

228/232 with close to .6 lift on both lobes. 112LSA

the car's in my friend's garage right now waiting parts. I've got the heads on my living room floor (have to pull the old ones off this weekend). Cam oughta come in tomorrow or tonight so hopefully I can get that done also.

Still waiting on brake stuff from GM so my rear has yet to go together. Who knows when I'll get her back on the road for that reason alone!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Should make some good power! What are you going to tune it with?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, it sucks only getting 30 min here and an hour there to work on her, but she's running again :D

Now I just need to get the rear together so I can friggin drive home after I get out of some more work mess

Modding with 18 hour days at work is NOT a good idea, lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts