LS1LT1 Forum banner

Hi all..

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  NOSTYLS1 
#1 ·
Hey all,

i think it's the proper way to introduce my self,, first My name is Mohammed Kutkut,, u can call me Moku for short,, anyway, i live In amman, Jordan which lies in the middle east,,, hmmm, what else, i work currently as an active musician (BASSIST) in a Funk Band,, u can check us out My Activebass Homepage and there is more information about me also..

about my ride, i still don't own a camaro or a firebird but i've been an owner of 78' K5 Blazer with 350" motor with Edelbrock Performer intake manifold/ Edelbrock Valve Covers/ Rhanco Steering Stabalizer/ 4" lift/ 33" tires/ Enki Wheels.. but i sold my old blazer just a few months ago and since that i've reading alot about camaro's and the new LT1/LS1 engines, i've been always a fan of these cars and i've decided it's time get one, so tell i get my ride i'm all in here for the knowledge and meeting u great people..peace..

-moku

#6 ·
Welcome. Good have you here!

#9 ·
welcome

#15 ·
nice to see that this is becoming a worldly site, welcome aboard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.