LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
newbie who needs help, just finished the throttle body bypass and when I turned the car on I had the service engine on, I went for a little spin and I noticed that when I switched from park to reverse the car slammed and the same thing happened when I switched to drive. Then when i decided to put my foot down it was NOT responding as usual, I could not feel the pull. Help I am wondering if it is my optispark, like if I spilled coolant on it or on something else.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you spilled coolant it is very likely it made it to the opti but that doesnt mean it hurt it. since you were working around the throttle body and the iac and tps are both on the throttle body i would check that both of those connector are clean dry and completely connected first also the opti harness is just to left of throttle body if your facing the engine check that it isn't pinched or rubbed through anywhere.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I believe you either unplugged something or possibly damaged something
when you were working on the motor. I know I sound silly , you really really need to be very careful when working on these overly wired,controlled computerized motors. Go back with good lighting and
carefully look at everything that you did. good luck, ed

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys I just unplugged a small wire that connects to the TB, I appreciate the love. Now what mods will help me achieve around 320+ HP to the tires? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts