LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys just checking in to say hi...found this sight yesterday from a fellow member over at Corvettekillstories.com I don't join many forums, but from what I see you have some good, smart people on this site, so here I am ;) .

I've owned my car for about a year and a half now, It was totally stock with 62K miles, it's an automatic, with Black Rose Metallic paint. Only very basic mods so far :devil: , MagnaFlow exhaust, SLP cold air intake, air foil, R-D Racing camber brace...parts waiting to be installed this weekend, NGK tr55 spark plugs, polished ZR1 rims 17X9.5 front, 17x11 rear, the rears will be wrapped with a set of 315 Nitto Drag Radials, fronts will be the Kumho's which are currently on the car...future mods include a R-D Racing Cross Frame brace, KYB shocks, C5 ZO6 brakes with Hawk pads, 3.42 gears, new LT4 intake(which I currently have, got it off EBay for a good price :thumbsup: ) AFR heads, Crane Cams camshaft, 52mm throttle body, Long tube ceramic coated headers, cat, EGR and A.I.R. delete, Delteq ignition, dyno tune, and maybe a small shot of nitrous, just in case :cool:. Looking for around 400rwhp without the juice. I figure that should be able to hold it's own on the street and run solid mid to low 12's in the 1/4. Nothing to wild since I'd like to stay streetable, although I have been daydreaming about forced induction, well maybe sometime down the road that could happen.

When I can actually figure out how to post some pics from my new camera on the site I will do so(I'll admit I'm not all that tech savy with these computers) Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks guys

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
612 Posts
not another vette, damn. j/k welcome aboard