LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Melissa! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. First off, I'm a big-time car girl. I really dig cars of all types, and especially drag racing. I own a couple Mustangs myself, one of which will have an LS7 engine in it!

I've worked for the NMRA & NMCA the past few years, and now I'm helping start a new video company called powerTV which broadcasts motorsport TV and video over the internet. The cool thing is we will be covering all NMRA & NMCA events.

I'll let you know when we have some new video up! Let me know if I post too much video stuff, but we are trying to get as much feedback as we can . . . let me know what you think!

·
Administrator
7,262 Posts
welcome. you got pics of your cars?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome. you got pics of your cars?
I don't have any of the Heretic (Mustang with the LS7) yet, but here's pic of our PSCA car:

PSCA True Street Car (still in the works . . . )

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYI, for anybody that hasn't figured it out, Melissa 's company has a whole lot to do with the "TV" link in the navbar. Stay Tuned!

Yes, we are really excited to be working with LS1LT1.com on our new video technology!

·
Administrator
7,262 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I don't have any of the Heretic (Mustang with the LS7) yet, but here's pic of our PSCA car:

PSCA True Street Car (still in the works . . . )
welcome! that car wouldnt happen to be forced in any way would it :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.