LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine has a 94z28 and he wants the 98+ headlights. is it possible to do a conversion. if so how much you think it would be?

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
He's going to have to swap out the wholt front end, hood, fenders, nose, supports, etc. if he just wants new beams/bulbs do a google for an H4 conversion for sealed beams.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
He's going to have to swap out the wholt front end, hood, fenders, nose, supports, etc.
:werd:

might as well just get a 98+, get the headlights, and an LS1 ;)

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
He's going to have to swap out the wholt front end, hood, fenders, nose, supports, etc. if he just wants new beams/bulbs do a google for an H4 conversion for sealed beams.

You also need to fab new headlight brackets. My buddy Tony did it on his green LT1.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well then i guess he wont be doing that anytime soon. thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
194 Posts
LS1Insyde said:
a friend of mine has a 94z28 and he wants the 98+ headlights. is it possible to do a conversion. if so how much you think it would be?
What kind of individual wants to take the sweet aggresive hidden light look, and swap it for the 'bug' lights?

:lol:
Just kidding.

·
Registered
105 Posts
topendlt1 said:
What kind of individual wants to take the sweet aggresive hidden light look, and swap it for the 'bug' lights?

:lol:
Just kidding.
hey i happen to like the bug lights ;) ...our bulbs aren't sealed

·
Registered
37 Posts
it can be done, and wont cost much if you find yourself a totalled LS1 and get the whole front end.... buying new isnt really worth it, and he might as well buy a 98+ cuz you get the LS1 engine with it too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts