LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 LT1 trans am with 40k miles on it. Bought it after it sat for 13 years. Had vacuum leaks on most of my injectors due to dry rotted o-rings. Also had misfires because the original injectors were clogged up. I slapped a $70 set of eBay injectors on it to get it running. 24LB just like stock. It ran fine, but would crank a ridiculously long time to start. Like 5-10 seconds. After the car sat for any period of time longer than 15 minutes, it would just crank and crank before starting but would run fine once started. I then put a set of cheap rock auto injectors on it hoping to fix it. Still no fix. Same issues. I finally bit the bullet and bought a set of OEM injectors and put them on (expensive). For the record I’ve changed all 8 every time. I’ve tried switching back to my originals, combinations of the 3 sets, and everything and no fix. It has a new fuel pump, new pressure regulator, and new battery. I’ve tried unplugging the battery for 15 minutes and plugging it back in and letting it idle for 15-20 minutes to relearn. Problem only started after the first time I changed the injectors. It would start pretty well with the original ones. I’m pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts