Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you can check for my references at ls1tech.com

well unfortunetly my camaro got wrecked a week ago by some ass that decided to go threw a red light. and i want to sell it complete and if i don't get a resonable price i will part it out.

Damages:
right rear quarter panel

94 camaro lt1 69,xxx miles
rebuilt 6speed and mcleod s2 clutch at 64,xxx miles

tuned by ion at madz28.com
ported stock casting heads
comp cam 218/224 495/503 112 lsa
air foil
lt hooker headers
off road pipe
single out slp cat back
fipk
roller rockers
poly mounts
255 fuel pump
3.42 10bolt

98 leather interior seats
zr1s with 4k on tires

runs great no problems with the car execpt the rear panel damage. i did not get an estimate on getting it fixed, i rather part with it and get something else. paint is in good condition and it has a Harwood 3" cowl. i'm not sure of the name of the color but it's gray/purple. like i said before i'll take some offers and see what i can get for it and if not i will part it out. pm me with more questions. i will post more pics within the next couple of days

·
Registered
439 Posts
If you end up parting out, PM me right away. Need some things. How much are you looking to get for the car btw? Might want to list that so no one is afraid to make a low offer. Just a ball park. Hell if the price is right I might just pick up the whole thing. Let me know.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I am also interested in the car. Please post a round about asking price at least.
Also, do you have any dyno numbers or track times?

·
Registered
31 Posts
like everyone else has said I too would be intrested in some parts the LT Hookers, offroad pipe, fipk. Give me a pm and let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
where are you located, and is the car driveable, as in on a road trip?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.