LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be installing some comp 1105-16 roller rockers and am wondering if guide plates will be required?

Also, will I be able to use the factory studs or should they be replaced?

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent thanks. I was pretty sure I needed guide plates, was just looking for a second opinion. Gmpp guide plates and 7/16 studs will be ok?

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Did you get guide plates yet ? Also what motor ? I have a new set of 5/16 gm guide plates still in packages if interested . Ill get you the gm part number if need be to .

Don

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't purchased yet. I work at a gm dealer and was gonna price them out tomorrow. But I was looking through the parts catalog and can't figure out which plates are for my motor ('95 lt1 with lt1 heads). Also the studs say not for guide plates

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ah . Well your cost prolly be cheaper then me shipping to you lol . Didn't see that you were in Toronto till after I posted . Was only going to ask 20 for them plus shipping . If you want part numbers of mine or to see if they are ones you need let me know .
Don

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent. I'm gonna order them tomorrow, thanks a bunch for the offer and for the p/n

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do I use 7/16 gmpp studs? It says in the description that they're not for guide plates. Any chance someone knows if they will work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts