LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now offering a group purchase on 4th generation Camaro and Firebird NEW reproduction fiberglass hoods. Prices range from $579.00 to $584.00 each. We are offering these hoods for $50 off per hood, PLUS NO BOX FEE!! THIS IS A $75 SAVINGS! Shipping is figured at time of check out and can range from $80 to $150 and is freight company collect at time of delivery. Please email me for a shipping quote. These hoods generally ship out within 7 business days. Please note all after market hoods are designed and molded to fit cars that have not endured damage at any point. However these hoods can be adjusted along with other body panel to fit correctly but you may need to adjust fenders or front bumpers to install properly.
Hood, Firebird Trans Am 93-97 Ram Air Hood, Reproduction Fiberglass - Hawks Third Generation

Hood, Firebird 98-2002 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air Hood, Fiberglass Reproduction - Hawks Third Generation

Hood, Camaro 98-02 SS Hood, Fiberglass - Hawks Third Generation

Please call or email me with any questions. INCLUDE YOUR OTHER PARTS IN THESE BOXES FOR DISCOUNTED SHIPPING ON THE ADDITIONAL PARTS!!

Thanks,
Heather
864-915-4637
[email protected]
Find me on Facebook: Hawks Heather

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts