LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was refered here by Kevin B. So I'll introduce myself. My name is Don. I'm 24 years old. I like drinking liquor/beer. Messing with my cars (more on them in a bit). Working on computers.

I currently have 2 cars, a 1993 Geo Metro 1.0L 3speed auto, my $100 beater/ first engine rebuild vehicle. I got the car with 94k miles and not running. The car had 2 out of 3 burnt exhaust valves. 1 hour after ownership and the install of a new timing belt, the car ran(barely). I drove it home and it sat for over a year till I got a job( more on that in a short). The car manages 42mpg today and runs like a top. Then after driving the metro to work, (i'm a verizon dsl tech support agent) I managed to pick up my turbo cavy from a friend for cheap and heavily modded. I got the car it needed basic 100K mile car maintance stuff. All of which I have maybe 3-4 things I have forgotten about. The cavy has #24 injectors a greddy E-manage for additional fuel under boost and fuel reduction at idle ( the car had #19's stock) The car also has a t-3 turbo, modified DSM side mount intercooler. Also still has the stock fuel pump in the car as well. Its lowered on Ground Control Coilovers, has Koni Special Red dampners all the way around. And a addco 26 mm rear sway bar.
Yes the car handels like its on rails with my ugly outdated rims. New ones to come when I get the $$.

Now on to why i didn't work for over a year. jan 8th 2k3 I was involved ina nasty car wreck that resulted in a broken right leg and then the broken leg led to lack of blood flow. That ultimatly led to infection. Then last but not least 35 days later, amputation of my right foot about 9" from the knee down. I have been walking for the last 2.5 months without crutches with my prostetic leg. So yeah the cavy is a automatic too. I can drive a manual but its just not as fun as it used to be.

So anywhoo on to the pics of the car. http://dom.automotivelifestyle.net/pics/

Feel free to ask away.

P.s. Spelling typos are something to get used to from me. :thumbsup:

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
dont any cars are welcome here ...welcome aboard

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
724 Posts
yea, he wants to build the motor and turbo it. i wouldnt spend the time on it myself, and i dont see why he is either, since he has a pretty quick Lightning, but to each his own i guess. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome, the more Indiana people we have, the better the quality of tech.. or something like that...

·
Registered
122 Posts
:D HI THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Turbocav2k said:
Who made Benny a mod here? :D
It cost me 10 bux, but here I am!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts