LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 Transam and I am looking foward to being a part of this forum. I am female and know very little about cars and so really appreciate all those out there with mechanical know-how. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, being a female makes you no less capable of wrenching with the guys!

Got pics and history of your car? Mods?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome hrcslam! I think I figured out how to attach a pic on here but won't know for sure until I post this. She is a try coat white opal that goes from blue to violet in the sun and is plain white when cloudy. She is in awesome shape and apart from replacing a few parts like window motors (they are on their way from Hawks Third Gen), she is pretty fantastic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Good looking car, nice and clean. Looks lowered.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Welcome and thats a nice bird u got there i wish i could figure how to attatch pics ive been tryin to put up pics for ahwile now

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Upload your pics to Facebook, Google Plus, or a Photo hosting website like photobucket. Once the pic is on the website, right click on the picture, select copy image URL, then go to your post and at the top of the dialog box you type into you'll see a little button with a generic picture of mountains, click on that, it'll open a pop up window asking for your image URL, right click on that and select Paste. That's it.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
heya, where in bc are you? im out on van isl.

if you need a hand with anything (especially parts, i know how to get em cheap out here) let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts