LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
that was awesome!! :D he spent all night whipping up on high-dollar exotics and musclecars, and then, at the end of the night, he is whipped up on by some late model muscle with bolt-ons and N2O! :D

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
It was interesting to see how buying a turn-key monster can turn someone's attitude like that... kinda reminds me of a 'Vette story Brian told once :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Awesome read, especially the end. I still remember the first time I saw a new Z06 a couple of months ago or so, it was a yellow one on a trailer. The truck was a Silverado SS. Good stuff, too bad I was in an import.

·
Registered
221 Posts
MUhAHAHA... lol... i love the pony/muscle cars. I mean.. the Vette aint a muscle car. It is sports car... and now that the new z06 is out.. it is a super car.

Im planning this huge build of a LT1... and im still contimplating if i should buy a LS1 block and forget the LT1. But i dont think the LS1 will make muc, if any more power than the LT1 with my build plan.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thats awsome. I want one :drool:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
the LS7 is sick...i cant wait to get this months issue of HOTROD thats waiting for me at my other house iwth the finished build LS7 solstice in it. 600 horses...in a solstice...weighing 2800lbs...crazy

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'd still take the ZO6.... you see this guy raced over 6 cars that night and likely was hotlapping. He never mentioned breaking down. Try that in the 600 hp cobra.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I remeber reading that a while back. Its such a well written article it really gets you invovled.

·
Registered
163 Posts
i can't wait to see how sick this car will be when someone like ligenfelter(spell?) makes a twin turbo one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts