LS1LT1 Forum banner

Got my intake on! **UPDATE!!**

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  gettinthere 
#1 ·
Just threw on a Cartek ported LS6 intake. Wow, it made a huge difference over the stock LS1 intake. The butt dyno thinks 25ish, but the real dyno will tell me today. I used to be able to get traction up top in 2nd gear. Not anymore, I roast them thru 1st, 2nd and most of the way thru 3rd w/o even trying.

#3 ·
They port the inlets and the runners (the things you see on top) I believe. I'll find out what kind of power later today when I get the car dyno'd again.

I bought this used form my buddy who paid $560 (I think) from Cartek for the whole set-up.....intake and porting.

#5 ·
Well I kinda broke the dyno. Nothing bad, but for some reason it stopped reading RPM's. So from what we know I made 303rwhp at 2450rpm. We're guessing I should be at 430rwhp on thier Mustnag Dyno which translated to about 465rwhp on a Dyno Jet.

We'll find out more next week.

#7 ·
i can't wait to get my FAST painted and on my car, its gotta help compared to the LS1 intake

#8 ·
josh99ta said:
[Red from That '70s Show] Good job, dumbass. [/Red] :lol:

Thats an accomplishment not many can claim. I'll be on the lookout for those new numbers. :thumbsup:

I know!

I've been too lazy to take it back up there so far. (15 minutes away.........) I'll prolly run up there on Wednesday though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.