LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I look retarded, but at least the car makes me look a little better :)
And sorry, no massive burnout pictures. I want to break the engine in and nothing else :) got it with 25 miles, have 425 on it now. More pics to come as they are taken/uploaded

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :) It's actually my first manual car :X but I'm shifting pretty smooth now for the week I've owned it. Clutch starts to grab pretty high off the floor...my friends say it's because it's a short throw shifter?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Man im jealous! That car is beautiful!!...im gonna get one one day...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
car pulls like a monster...I'll post some kills in the right section later. I've got the shifting down now. I'm gonna be taking it to the Homestead speedway soon for test and tune nights :]

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Thanks guys :) It's actually my first manual car :X but I'm shifting pretty smooth now for the week I've owned it. Clutch starts to grab pretty high off the floor...my friends say it's because it's a short throw shifter?
Very nice ride! They pull pretty hard from a roll. Have you had a black car before?

Yes, the clutch engages high up. It does on our G8 GXP also. Its just how the clutch is and has nothing to do with the shifter.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats a hell of a car to be your first "manual car" hahaha :D
lol it's a whole lot of car to be my first manual x)

and Greed4Speed it is my first black car actually; my Z28 was white. I'm keeping it clean though. My dad has a black STS-V and I help him wash/wax it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
thats nice. i was never a big fan of black though i dont know why. ill let you know when i get one. i can aford it maybe in 8years :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
Simple paint, very clean man congrats! Im saving to get the soon to be NEW Z28......one day lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts