LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was coming back from getting food. I see headlights coming up fast in my rear view mirror on local highway. I am in my sentra SE-R by the way. So i pulled up to the red light in my town with the 80's gbody behind me. I was like this is probly a GN. The light turned green i drove casual down the road in the left lane. Than the GN pulled along side me. I was like i wish i had my Z. :streetrac We pull up to my launching pad. Nice flat surface no turns just straight. I was back about a half a car behind him at the light me in the left lane him in the right. Nowing i was asking for trouble. I can hear him spooling it up. :thumbsup: I was like my luck. I rev against the converter. :roflmao: The light turned green i launch that car as hard as i could. Still not enough. No way could i stand a chance but played back with him. He playing around letting me think i caught him. :lol: Punch it again and keep on it. I was like 15 cars behind being very generous. Myself saying 15 if i was lucky. I keep on it till about 70 or so. Than backed off so he wouldnt stay on it. I know i woulda done the same thing if i was in the Z.

I just want a license plate that say" I am not a Ricer" top " I own a Z28" bottom :321:

Almighty SE-R 0 vs Buick Grand National 1 " I am sure i will never come close on less its a hotair car."

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
hahaa nice death might have been a dif story if u wrere in the Z

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was trying to get him to pull over. So i could go get it. :lol: I have the bottle filled too. :devil:
loudmouthzls1 said:
hahaa nice death might have been a dif story if u wrere in the Z

1 - 3 of 3 Posts