LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out with two of my closest friends tonight (both very pretty girls). So the night started off good. I was with them till about 10 then i dropped them off and went and found some of my guy friends. We where driving And we where gonna turn around and head back the other way (We where in about 6 trucks) so we whipped in to the nearest turn which just happened to be the park. Nice little gravel loop road. Well i see my exgirlfriends boyfriends car (Eclipse, Not newest or the one before it but the one before that bodystyle, really curvy, you know which one, No muffler and a primer bodyjkit about to fall off.)there and so im like well heck i used to take her hear so i know what there doing and ill just get out of here and leave them alone. Well i gave my truck a little gas and i started to spin and slide i was like heck,"When in Rome" so i just dug in the throttle and whipped that truck around perfectly on the loop, completely roostering them with dust, my friends roostered him with the rocks)and kept the tires smokin all the way down the road then my friends saw and every one of them did it. Well apparently it ruined there night. Which i really didnt mean i was just joking with them since he is a "wannabe drifter" and i had a hell of a drift going on. Well We head out of there and go up to sonic, well i see him pull in and he sees me so he starts yelling and comes flying around the corner. And im like damn this guys gonna get all pissed off and i was just joking with him. Im gonna have fight him and i really don't feel like it. Well hes in his car and hes yelling and i just say,"hey Casy" and hes like dont talk to her. I go hey man dont get all pissed off i was just joking with you. Well he goes to get out of his car and voila all of my buddies stand up and i turn around and say hey guys ill take care of this so they sit back down and he sees them and speeds of, so im like "PUSS". Well later a bunch of the guys leave and so me and my friend go pick up some of our girl friends and where hanging out at like 12 jumping this ramp on bmx bikes and we here this crappy car running through town banging off the rev limiter, he passed us about 9 times . So finally i called my ex and said hey if your lookin for me its just me one guy and a couple of girls and im here by the shop. Well he goes by one more time stops at the turn and i wave for him to come on over and he just takes off like a bat out of hell and completely misses the 1-2 upshift, pulls it in nuetral and just revs the hell out of it and it backfires like a b****. i went back to having fun with the girls and then i went home. Just an all around good night. Sorry about the grammar its late and my sinuses are killing me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
So wait.. your sinuses are killin gyou so it threw off your grammer.. Dude, i get that all the time. Like if I havent taken a shower or brushed my teeth in a few hours I misspell and dont talk right the way I shud, know wat I say?

;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nothing personal but if you sprayed my car with rocks , it would have gotten very ugly,very quickly. If it's not yours ,respect it. You probably wouldn't have liked getting your car showered with gravel, would you?.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Did anyone get laid?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I felt kinda bad for roostering his car but i talked to the ex and i didnt hit it with any rocks or no9thing i just put up a huge dust storm and it pissed him off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts