LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting and the light and I hear something roaring as it makes the turn in front. It's a familiar sound, that GM "I'll beat your a$$ roar" coming from the pipes of a white TA. I catch up with the guy and give a rev. He throws a few back sort of like the scene from Fast and Furious 2. Anyway, we're in Bartlett, and I'm knowing better. We pull over and he tells me about this site. By the end of the conversation my GM battery has decided to lose it's life. The guys like no problem runs home to get his cables and is back in 5 minutes. The good thing is I knew that he was coming back because I could hear his car even when I couldn't see it. I get the boost and we're off. Now I've met just another buddy in the M town to help me beat up on these stangs.

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Right Back at ya Bro !

Ya Know there were other alternatives ... we coulda just waited on a stang to pass by i know always have tools to werk on there junk .. But yea , Doc there has a real machine 02 T/A very limited in mods but im willing to turn a wrench in my spare time to slap around some stangs... get some pics up man n show her off .. ps detail the engine bay before doing so , i think you'd get some negative feedback from the guys here that dont off-road there rides ..

Transamman25 -Out-

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, that engine bay is pitiful, but you should see the look on guy's faces after they get whipped by a stock engine that looks like that.....priceless.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went to see Transamman25 at today, hooked me up better than guys I've been knowing for years. Thanks again man, and call me if you're kids are ever sick. Matter a fact, if you stop shooting blanks and have some kids.

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Ahhh Damn dude ... now here's the problem .. finding out what engine is in that Black T/A under inches and inches of dirty ass crud filling the engine bay, ive seen better engine bays in junkyard cars that havent ran in 35 yrs .. Now here's the deal 3 cars and you run the bottle, ill wear a blindfold with both hands tied behind my back with the car in reverse! ~

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts