LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your guys goals for the new year? i hope to get rockers, a short stack intercooler, ported exhaust manifolds, 3" downpipe, a powertuner, definitely a smaller pulley (maybe 3.25 after mods) and possibly a cam. im shootin to have all this done by the end of the summer so i can still run it at the track this season

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Get off my ass and install my rockers and finally get some exhaust work besides gutted cat ubend delete and 3" resonator. If the money is there Alky Injection and or HP Tuners. Learn my Drag Radials and go faster than a 13.6 with them:banghead: :chairshot Also install my GM Tubular trailing arms

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Firehawk 526 said:
Only mod I have in store is an F11 cam wtune (228/230) for the fall, right after my 2 year MVA inspection (lol)
Aren't you a lil too slow to be posting in this section? :p

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
GTP231 said:
Aren't you a lil too slow to be posting in this section? :p
Let's benchrace and see:roflmao: :roflmao:
Define slow? I guar-an-tee I'll be in the low 13's - upper 12's by next year!

Discuss please........:p

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Mid 13s in a LS1
Discuss :p

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Firehawk 526 said:
Yessim, I'll have a cam/tune/some stickier tires and LESS weight for 2007.

P.S. Rome wasn't built in one day (lol)
Bah mine's almost 3700 pounds when going down the track. Of course I'm currently missing parts to my differential

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
GTP231 said:
Bah mine's almost 3700 pounds when going down the track. Of course I'm currently missing parts to my differential
I heard that rumor.....:eek: , but I'll still be around 3900 when finished!
UNLESS you want (4) amps (2) HPL subs and 100# of dynamat for added traction:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Firehawk 526 said:
I heard that rumor.....:eek: , but I'll still be around 3900 when finished!
UNLESS you want (4) amps (2) HPL subs and 100# of dynamat for added traction:lol:
I have an Alpine 10" sub and amp to put in yet. Doubt I'll be ambitious enough to take those out at the track so I should be a solid 3700.:p Besides that's why I have my ET Radials:D

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
GTP231 said:
I have an Alpine 10" sub and amp to put in yet. Doubt I'll be ambitious enough to take those out at the track so I should be a solid 3700.:p Besides that's why I have my ET Radials:D

...and that's why you have a broken pinion, but I think I have issues developing also. Will find out Friday when she goes on the lift!

I'm skaert as to what we'll find:dontknow:
I'll let you know but I suspect one of the following:

Limited Slip is going
Bolt-on SFC's loosened up
Torque arm broken or out-of-adjustment
or Rear suspension issue!

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Firehawk 526 said:
...and that's why you have a broken pinion, but I think I have issues developing also. Will find out Friday when she goes on the lift!

I'm skaert as to what we'll find:dontknow:
I'll let you know but I suspect one of the following:

Limited Slip is going
Bolt-on SFC's loosened up
Torque arm broken or out-of-adjustment
or Rear suspension issue!
No it was brought to the w body world's attention last year that the diff that just went on me is weaker than a stock diff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts