LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
i wonder if that's legit? it seems too cheap for a new one for some reason (they are discontinued, so they're rare, these days remans are usually the only option..)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought one as a spare, a spline drive opti. It looks like a new unit to me with no signs it was ever bolted to a engine. Has the same GM number in the side of the casting that my original opti has. Check out the pictures in that thread, that's just what it looks like.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I bought one as a spare, a spline drive opti. It looks like a new unit to me with no signs it was ever bolted to a engine. Has the same GM number in the side of the casting that my original opti has. Check out the pictures in that thread, that's just what it looks like.
If this is legit,then its a very good deal. I have 2 spare GM OPTIS,ONE HAS about 5k miles on it and the other about 97k. For anyone that is figuring on keeping their LT1 for more than a couple years and dosent have an extra,,I would say its a great deal. If you buy it and find out its an imposter ,I am pretty sure
Summit has a decent return policy, but please check with them before
you sign on the dotted line. ed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
I dont even know if I will still have this car by the end of the year, but I went on ahead and bought one anyway. To good to pass up on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts